The ‘Lover’ is Brave Gentleman's take on the classic Chelsea boot. With Victorian roots, the Chelsea boot became iconic among mods and rockers of the 1960s in Britain. Simple, edgy and sexy, this boot can be worn with everything from a suit to a pair of tattered jeans and a band tee. The entire Brave GentleMan footwear collection is expertly made in Brazil using future-leather, a supple, durable, Italian-milled, EU Ecolabel Certified, hi-tech microfibre PU, superior to animal leather.
* Size note: this style runs slightly large
• All Brave GentleMan shoes and boots can be cared for similarly to any fine footwear.
• Standard polishes, waxes, and dressings (and waterproofers for future-suede) can be applied.
• Spot-clean with a damp cloth.
• Use a gentle hand-soap and soft toothbrush for more difficult spots and stains.
• After normal wear and tear, soles and heelpads can evetually be replaced at standard shoe repair/cobbler shops.
• Beware of the use of mink oil (a product of the fur industry) at cobblers, shoe-shiners and repairs. Request that it is not used.
Brave GentleMan does things differently. They embrace a slow-fashion production model. They resist industry-induced “seasons”. They invest in sustainable innovation, superior vegan materials, ethical labor & classic styles made with quality.
We understand that sometimes getting the correct sizing from an online order is difficult so we’re more than happy to exchange items that are the incorrect size.
Made a purchase and changed your mind? We're happy to exchange, credit or refund items returned within 14 days under certain conditions for all items purchased at full price. Please note we're unable to refund discounted items (including where a discount code has been used), however we will happily offer an exchange or a credit note (valid for three years).
For more detail, see our full returns policy page.